Established in 1990 with offices in Singapore and Malaysia
ProMarine has extensive experience in all aspects of marina design, marina operations, yacht management and marine leisure disciplines. This proven track record has been utilized by developers for a variety of projects from design concepts through to operations and marketing. ProMarine is currently engaged on a number of exciting new projects in the region, with a primary objective to enhance the cruising network in South East Asia. ProMarine’s guiding philosophy is to provide professional consultancy services with a personal touch, aiming to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations.
Each development is approached in a holistic manner to ensure that the project is sustainable and will provide maximum benefits to the client.
Every project is unique and must consider the market, economic and environmental issues.
Does the project provide the expected benefits/returns to the investors?
What are the market expectations and are they sustainable?
What are the boating trends that affect slip absorption and occupancy?
Should the project be approached in phases in line with market demand?
What additional revenue opportunities should be considered?
What regulatory requirements must be considered and what are the implications?
By addressing these and other issues, ProMarine’s experience-driven planning process results in economically sound and environmentally acceptable development.
ProMarine have been involved with the design of some of the most prestigious marina projects in the region:
Ocean City, Marina, Shanghai, China Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club, Hong Kong Carita Bay Marina, Java, Indonesia Indah Puri Resort Marina, Batam, Indonesia Tanjung Lesung Marina, Java, Indonesia Awana Hotel, Langkawi, Malaysia Melaka Gateway Marina, Melaka, Malaysia Puteri harbour Marina, Johor, Malaysia Royal Langkawi Yacht Club, Langkawi, Malaysia Sebana Cove Marina, Johor, Malaysia Sutera Harbour Marina, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Buran Darat Development, Sentosa Island, Singapore. Republic of Singapore Yacht Club, Singapore Phuket Yacht Haven, Thailand
Design and Review
Market Feasibility Studies
ProMarine’s experienced team is dedicated to work closely with our clients to deliver world-class marinas. Our services cover the entire process of a marina development, from the initial conception and feasibility studies to the operational and management phases.
With a full compliment of world-class competencies within marina design, operations and management in addition to our vast experience in the region, ProMarine is the ideal choice to ensure a viable and long lasting marina investment for the client.
Technical, environmental social Economic
Market trends & forecasts
MANAGEMENT & SITE SUPERVISION
Management and follow-up
Master Development Co-ordination
On shore facilities
OPERATION & MANAGEMENT
Creation of required SOP
Rules & Regulations
- Reporting to Client on viability of chosen site for proposed development.
- Identification of suitable sites to fulfill Client’s specification.
DESIGN & REVIEW
- Conceptual and detail design of marinas and marina facilities.
- Appointments and management of coastal engineering specialists.
- Marina layout design for both private and commercial use.
- Land area requirements and layout.
- Liaison with Civil and Marine Engineer to determine best layouts of breakwater
FEASIBILITY & MARKET STUDIES
- Marketing analysis and the optimisation of water and land-side resources.
- General advantages and disadvantages of the location.
- Boat ownership and usage trends; charter, youth training and similar nautical activities.
- Marina pricing trends and comparison.
- The market potential for super-yachts.
- The potential for urban waterfront regeneration.
- The potential for waterside real-estate development.
- The potential for attracting national, regional and international events both on the water and land-side.
SERVICES & SUPPORT
Manage and specify surveys, geo-technical investigations, coastal processes studies.
Provide full management services from interim management during handover to the client’s management team.
ProMarine is dedicated to endorsing and strengthening all initiatives towards long term environmental policies.